Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baseball Cake and White Sox cupcakes

If it seems like I am obsessed with cakes lately, I am. I do, however, have a good excuse. There are two birthdays in my family (within 2 days of one another). Believe it or not, the cake from a couple days ago is completely gone. That was a chocolate cake, and this cake is a "white" cake. I got the recipe from here, and it was truly one of the best cakes I've ever had. (I do have to admit though, that I was preoccupied and forgot to set the timer on the oven and it cooked a little too long.)
In my house, it is a rule that if you have a birthday, you get cake or cupcakes, no matter how old you are!







I used crumbled vegan Newman-O's on the cupcakes and then did a pretty bad job of drawing Sox on them. I need practice, I know!

No comments: